Thursday, March 12, 2009

Video Ideas

Currently, I only have ideas for my video. Before I can develop a solid script, I need to decide which route I'm going to go with my video. Obviously, I don't want to bite off more than I can chew with this assignment. My video experience is very limited to say the least. However, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to create this other type of visual communication. Here are my ideas, and I would love feedback:

1. Working mother is extremely busy therefore home-cooked meals have gone by the wayside. Her family is forced to eat frozen dinners and order pizza. While sitting in bed, she sees a show on FoodNetwork of a working professional who has their own cooking show. She's amazed by what she learns about ways to cook smart. The mother completely changes herself as a result of this show and becomes a smart cook as well. She uses her Blackberry to set her oven and other technologies to make home-made meals.

2. FoodNetwork show where a working professional teaches viewers how to cook smart with technology.

3. SuperHero(ine) Vizzie McAndrews pops into homes all over America to transform kitchens to help working professionals. Kind of a twist on Extreme Home Makeover... instead, it would be Extreme Kitchen Makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment