I think these are all great Stephanie -- I would use at least one of the cookbook covers in your final paper, too. I'm still not sure about the spotlight... but it could be that the particular remix in which you use it is just so different from the rest that it's... well, just different!
After graduating with honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, I began a career in education. My strengths in writing and communication were quickly recognized by my colleagues, and I was appointed as a key communicator for my district. This responsibility served as a life-changing experience, as I fell in love with communicating information through news releases, multimedia presentations, and web-based seminars. I chose to pursue this interest, and was selected for a corporate communications internship with a large retail chain. There, I gained valuable experience writing news releases, planning corporate events, and disseminating information through internal and external publications. My experience led me to another opportunity as Director of Public Relations for an Atlanta-based company. I quickly learned earning a master’s degree would help me perform at my highest potential. I applied to Clemson University's Master's of Arts in Professional Communication program, and was graciously accepted as a graduate student. I am anxious to embark on this new journey in my life. After all, it is the journey and not the destination that leads to success.
I really like these, especially the Blackberry one. Very cool.
ReplyDeleteI think these are all great Stephanie -- I would use at least one of the cookbook covers in your final paper, too. I'm still not sure about the spotlight... but it could be that the particular remix in which you use it is just so different from the rest that it's... well, just different!
ReplyDeleteThe Oval Office is my fave.
ReplyDelete